Thursday, October 20, 2016

Frosted Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I LOVE pumpkin cookies. Cookies, in general, are a weakness for me and soft plump pumpkin cookies irresistible. I began my quest to find the perfect pumpkin cookie recipe years ago. I would have some one's cookies and think that they were good and so I'd get the recipe, but always there was something missing. They never were the "perfect" mix for me. That is until the day I was given these cookies. I was given a cute bag with three in it from a friend of mine. I tried one and was hooked right way. Not only did it have the perfect blend of pumpkin, cinnamon, and other fall spices, but it had chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting! I tried to pace myself, but I couldn't stop and they were gone in an hour.
Now, you too can enjoy the "perfection" that these cookies are.


No comments:

Post a Comment