Friday, February 12, 2016

Million Dollar Bars

This week I have a new special that I'm calling Million Dollar Bars.  Why am I calling them that?  It's simple really, because that's what they taste like to me.  I made these a number of times last fall and have been craving them for the last few weeks.  It probably doesn't help that I have a picture of them as the wallpaper on my phone. :)  Have I got you wondering what they are yet?  Amazingly they are pretty simple; an oatmeal cookie bar with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and mini M&M's.  Believe me though, they taste like a million bucks!  You can get 5 large bars for $4.50 to share with family and friends or eat all by yourself, or maybe you should get 2 boxes just to be safe. :)

Also, right now the Honey Wheat Bread is made with a fresh ground whole wheat flour and white flour mixture.  This makes a lighter bread, while still getting the goodness of whole wheat.
Our weekly breads are always made fresh that day, sliced and ready to be devoured.
Honey Wheat ($4)
Harvest White ($4)
Cinnamon Swirl ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment