Friday, October 2, 2015

Sugar Cookies!!!!

I have a confession.  When I want a sugar cookie with frosting there is only one that will do the job, mine.  This is a blessing, and a curse.  While it is nice that I can make "the perfect sugar cookie," at least perfect for me anyway, at the same time sometimes I wish that I could go buy it and not have to go through the trouble of making it.
So I say, "Lucky You!"  You can have these fabulous sugar cookies without having to make the dough, let it chill, make a flour mess rolling it out and then making a frosting to go with it.  I'm doing all of that for you this week!  So make sure and get your order in!  I guarantee you won't regret it. :0)
Our sugar cookies come in a box of 5 for $4.50.
 
Our weekly breads are always made fresh that day, sliced and ready to be devoured.
Honey Whole Wheat ($4)
Harvest White ($4)
Cinnamon Swirl ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment