Friday, April 12, 2013

Raspberry Rolls

My four different sweet rolls go through a rotation so 3 times a year Raspberry Rolls come around and I have to smile.  They are my favorite.  I remember the first time I had a raspberry rolls being amazed by how yummy it was with the tart raspberries off set by the sweet buttercream frosting.  I have them again, and again, and again. (you get the idea)  After taking a year to figure out how to get them right, I settled on the rolls that you can get now, and they are quite delicious, if I do say so myself! Raspberry Rolls come 6 to a pan for $5 and are perfect for breakfast, if you can make them last until morning!!
Make sure and order some of our homemade bread also.  Sliced and a full 1.5 lbs each, our Honey Whole Wheat and Harvest Bread are a treat you won't feel guilty about.

No comments:

Post a Comment